We are dedicated to assisting those with difficulties involving mental health law. We have an extensive contract with the Legal Aid Agency to provide help in the following areas:
- Tribunals hearings
- Hospital Managers hearings
- Care Programme Approach/Section 117 Discharge meetings
- Informal patients with issues whilst in hospital
- Nearest Relative representation
- Displacement of Nearest Relative
- Community Treatment Orders
Our vast experience means that we regularly assist restricted/forensic patients; those who also suffer from learning disabilities; those transferred to secure units from prison and also community patients. We are able to travel to attend upon detained clients wherever they are.
How much will it cost?
If you need representation before the First-Tier Tribunal (Mental Health) you are entitled to free legal advice and assistance. Other mental health issues may require a means assessment before free legal advice can be provided. We will be happy to have a free consultation with you to discuss this further.